Forums

In the 1960's and 70's We Witnessed a Global Outpouring of the Holy Spirit - Might it Happen Again

• Thu 16th May 2019 - 10:51am
    Wolves and bears and lions can be fierce when they attack, and we Manifestation Magic Review have to know that there is a shepherd who will ward off the ravaging beast and guard and protect each sheep and lamb in the fold. David, the shepherd king in Israel knew all about that some three thousand years ago. This is one of the ways by which the shepherd pleases the Father. He cares for and guards and guides the sheep. All this essential and fundamental teaching comes from John Chapter 10 in the New Testament. Do take time and make time to read it. Jesus Christ goes on to say, "I am the good shepherd and I know my sheep and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father". Jesus links his shepherding ministry with God the Father, and we too link our shepherding ministry with Jesus. The sheep listen to the shepherd's voice and move in the direction in which the shepherd wants to move, because the shepherd will always be concerned about safety and security and pasture, and refreshing reviving water. The sheep listen to the shepherd's voice and eat and drink what he has provided for them. And, the tone of the shepherd's voice should be the same on a Monday or Friday as it is on a Sunday and Wednesday. There has to be a consistency. The way forward in the church of Jesus Christ is not to struggle and fight, but to hear and submit and serve and obey and love and sacrifice. The way forward for us in the Church of Jesus Christ is not to resist nor argue nor rebel, but to feed and follow and fellowship. And, the sheep know the shepherd's voice. Now, if the shepherd says - now, you be in the flock, along with all the other members of the flock, and you will be fed and watered with good things, and if the individual continually says "no", then the shepherd realises that that individual is not one of his sheep. Not only do we need good shepherds, but we need sheep who will hear and submit and serve and obey. Consider how Peter and James and John and Paul and Silas submitted to the Good Shepherd, and at great cost physically at times. https://healthinfluencer.net/manifestation-magic-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies