Forums

Forex Software System - Trading and Profiting Forex on Autopilot!

• Sat 10th Mar 2018 - 6:10am
    How does FOREX work? Most traders focus on major Trend Profiteer currencies. In the present, over 85% of daily transactions involve trading this type of currencies including U. S. Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc and Australian Dollar. Open 24 hours a day, FOREX trading begins in Sydney and moves around the globe. Investors can react immediately to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events, whenever they occur. FOREX market is considered an over-the-counter market, because transactions are conducted either by telephone or by electronic networks, having no central exchange. It's not difficult to read a foreign exchange quote if you keep in mind two things: the first currency listed is the base currency and the value of the base currency is always 1. U. S. Dollar (USD) is normally the essence of the FOREX market and currently it represents the base currency for quotes. For example, a quote of USD / JPY 120. 01 means that 1USD = 120. 01 JPY. When using FOREX trading platform, often you'll see a quote of 2 sides, namely the BID and the ASK. The BID is the price at which you can sell base currency (at the same time buying the counter currency). The ASK is the price at which you can BUY base currency (at the same time selling the counter-pair). http://forexmilliondollar.com/product/trend-profiteer/
  • Sat 8th Sep 2018 - 11:20am
    Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. information
  • Tue 11th Sep 2018 - 12:45pm
    Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing NFTS - Stay Away
  • Thu 13th Sep 2018 - 9:08am
    Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks buy ritalin 10mg online
  • Thu 13th Sep 2018 - 1:56pm
    Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. ericjrice23.weebly.com
  • Mon 17th Sep 2018 - 11:50am
    Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. ScanStartup.com
  • Tue 18th Sep 2018 - 12:11pm
    I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. clean pool
  • Tue 18th Sep 2018 - 2:30pm
    I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. hollywood movies in hindi
  • Wed 19th Sep 2018 - 6:52am
    This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! cheap essay
  • Sat 22nd Sep 2018 - 8:54am
    That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. target cost per acquisition bidding
  • Sun 23rd Sep 2018 - 12:01pm
    Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. bandar judi
  • Wed 26th Sep 2018 - 11:44am
    I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Miami concrete staining
  • Thu 27th Sep 2018 - 6:43am
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Pickleball Dan
  • Sat 29th Sep 2018 - 4:37pm
    Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Moving Boxes
  • Mon 1st Oct 2018 - 9:24am
    This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. altadefinizione 01
  • Thu 4th Oct 2018 - 10:16am
    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Anxiety
  • Thu 11th Oct 2018 - 9:47am
    Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. shopify facebook pixel
  • Sat 13th Oct 2018 - 1:39pm
    Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Project Phoenix8
  • Tue 16th Oct 2018 - 1:14pm
    What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info. Product Reincarnation Technology
  • Wed 17th Oct 2018 - 7:53am
    Thanks, that was a really cool read! buy facebook likes

Please register or login to post forum replies