Frozen Shoulder - Exercises For Your Sore Shoulder

• Mon 12th Mar 2018 - 11:40am
    This is a question that I get asked a lot, and whenever I hear it I just want to shout "YES!, yes you can reverse firbomyalgia, no you don't have to live with it forever. Yes you can feel good again!" However, it's not easy. Dolor de Espalda Nunca MasIn my experience, there is no one thing you can do, no one supplement you can take, no one food you can eat or not eat to reverse fibromyalgia.In my experience, it took me almost 6 years to reverse my fibromyalgia, and I did all sorts of things. And what was funny was, many things I did helped at first, and I felt a bit better, but after a while they didn't seem to keep getting me more, and more better. For example, when I first took probiotics there was a huge increase in my level of wellness, but taking more and for longer did not help me get more well and more well. Same thing with fish oil. When I first started taking fish oil I could actually feel a response in my nervous system, but that didn't happen after a while. It's like I reached a new level of wellness each time, but that product alone could not make me keep getting better and better.In my experience, 3 things I did and still do were things that could keep helping me get better and better over time. They were stretching, bodywork, and figuring out how to be happier (so I stopped releasing stress chemicals in my body). This is why I think that most people don't think you can reverse fibromyalgia, and why many people are not successful if they try. Because it's not simple, and it takes time and work and lifestyle changes.

Please register or login to post forum replies