Forums

Natural Bath and Body Products - Don't Buy Them From Exclusive Retailers!

• Wed 14th Mar 2018 - 4:36am
    This is not good at all for your skin. You want to Natural Skin Care make sure you find the best natural skin care product line that is 100% natural and holistic. Avoid ingredients such as parabens, nitrosamines, ureas and liquid paraffin. I know this information can be overwhelming. It certainly was for me the first time I read about it. It's shocking to know that almost all skin care products contain one or several of these chemicals, which have actually been proven to harm your health and skin in the long run, according to scientists and researchers. Some of the best skin tightening oils you want to use on your skin are jojoba, avocado and macadamia oil. When these are used in conjunction with Babassu wax and shea butter, the results are very good. These are all natural ingredients that are very powerful when used in a skin cream that is chemical-free. The benefits they provide are firm, toned, tight and smoother skin. Don't be fooled by big anti-aging companies, make sure you do your research and educate yourself on how you can look younger with natural and proven methods. http://jrhonest.org/natural-skin-care-why-bother/

Please register or login to post forum replies