Forums

11 Ways to Grow Your Website Visibility

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 12:38pm
    Your website doesn't have to be super-slick to make sales. Your customers will never decide to buy something from you simply because your website is worthy of a design award, but they will definitely decide not to buy if your website looks amateurish and not fit for purpose. When designing your website, take care of the layout, typography, images, spelling and grammar. In this article I am going to discuss the ways in which you can reddule generate leads for your business. However, I am going to pay particular attention to the reasons why you should focus on various ways to generate leads rather than putting all your eggs in one basket. Generating leads for your business is all about driving visitors or traffic to your particular web page. That might be a squeeze page or it might be a sales page. If you are wanting to have a means of developing a strong relationship with your leads then driving traffic to a squeeze page is the best option. Reddule When marketing your business online the best way to drive traffic to your squeeze page is by creating some form of content that people will be able to have access to. This might be a written article, a video, a slide presentation, a podcast, there are many different ways that you can use content to drive traffic to your squeeze page. Although I don't believe that you should try too many streams of traffic I do believe that it is important to have a few traffic sources and at least one that you have control over.

Please register or login to post forum replies